- Bulldog AI20 Air Line Lock
- Bulldog GA90 Budget Garage Door Lock
- CP100 Tower Computer Lock
- Highly developed 10 pin radial tumbler lock insert.
- Case hardened to 60 Rockwell hardness (746 VPN)
- Crop, drill and saw resistant.
- Anti drill centre pin on radial pin tumbler lock.
- Drill resistant lock cover to prevent hollow core drilling of lock.
- 10mm diameter steel ball bearings operated by internal cam mechanism.
- Lock face design is resistant to attack by slide hammer (dent puller) devices.
- Bulldog Super Lock Bolt has been used in many applications of security products that have passed independent attack test including SCM Road Vehicle Research Institute, and Sold Secure.
- Resistant to attack by punches or drifts due to internal lock chamber design.
- Keys can only be removed in locked position, no possibility of accidental locking.
- 2 keys supplied with lock as standard. Multiple locks can be supplied with same key for fleet or multi user applications.
BulldogSecure.Store offer a number unique services to save you time, money and stress:
- If you order multiple products that use the Bulldog Locking Bolt or Pushbolt, we can key each product to use the same key. Click here to find out more.
Keyed to Order
- If you already have a Bulldog product that uses a Bulldog Locking Bolt or Pushbolt, we can key make each product to match the same key number as your existing product. Click here to find out more.
Your Bulldog product is an investment in protecting your property and we want you to get the most out of your purchase.
All Bulldog manufactured locking products on our site come with a 1 year warranty as standard with an additional 4 years free warranty available via registration. This warranty is provided by Bulldog Security Products Limited.
We hear stories on a regular basis of Bulldog product users who have lost their key and have no record of the key number resulting in distress, time and money being spent on having to send the product to Bulldog for the lock to be expertly removed and replaced. This is made extremely difficult where the product is in place and securing your valuables. In this instance, it can be extremely costly, and usually means total destruction, to remove the Bulldog locking product.
Product and Key Registration Service
- This product is eligible to be registered for our product and key registration service
- When selected, BulldogSecure.Store will register your product with the manufacturer to automatically access the extended 4 year warranty
- When you receive your product you simply advise us of the key number which we keep secure
- In the event that you need a replacement key, we will give you a code for 10% off a replacement key (up to to a maximum of 3) and prioritise your order to ensure you get your new key as soon as possible.
- Just £5.48 one off fee
Premium Product and Key Registration Service
- This service delivers the ultimate in peace of mind and includes the registration as shown above PLUS...
- We order a spare key for your product and securely store the key. We use strict anonymisation of keyholder details, meaning your key is stored with no reference to your personal details.
- In an emergency, where you lose the key and have no access to the spare, say for example if you are away from home or on holiday, simply get in touch and we will be send your key to any address in the UK on a next day delivery service.
- Just £22.99 one off fee plus Royal Mail Special Delivery fee when key is needed.
If you select these services, we will contact you to register your key details along with a security password to access your key.
Bulldog SA3M Lock Bolt
- Product Code: SA3M
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £37.65
Tags: AI20 Airline Lock CP100 Tower Computer Lock GA90 Garage Door Lock