- Dual purpose portable wheel clamp to suit 155/70 R12 steel wheels with no trim.
- Not suitable for heavy duty 155 tyres which measure 170mm across the width.
- Not suitable for Ifor Williams car transporters.
- Dual purpose clamp ideal for towing and storage.
- Fits: in seconds without the use of a key.
- High security drill and pick resistant lock.
- Lower arms case hardened.
- Large disk protects wheel nuts.
- Compact easily stored in the front locker.
For your Peace of Mind
- 5 Year Guarantee (via registration)
- Made in Great Britain
- Insurance Approved
- Sold Secure Approved
- Supplied with 2 keys and eligible for Bulldog Security Key Registration Service
- Sold Secure
- Insurance Approved
- Meets Police approved standards - Secured by Design is the only form of Police approval for products in the UK.
- Practical Caravan Best Buy : "The QD is light and easy to fit which makes it ideal for touring. In fact the QD is a cinch to fit thanks to clear instructions and few moving parts."
- Auto Express Best Buy: "The large centre section protected the wheel nuts and separate plates in the legs jammed the device against the tyre to prevent it being prised off. It was hardened in all the right places particularly the lock and could not be defeated quickly or quietly."
- Caravan Club Magazine:"Bulldog's QD comes supplied in just three parts and it is very easy to assemble. It is a quality piece of kit thats been well designed with a good quality Chubb style lock. It is less bulky than the Milenco Clamps too."
Image for reference only. Tyre not included.
BulldogSecure.Store offer a number unique services to save you time, money and stress:
- If you order multiple products that use the Bulldog Locking Bolt or Pushbolt, we can key each product to use the same key. Click here to find out more.
Keyed to Order
- If you already have a Bulldog product that uses a Bulldog Locking Bolt or Pushbolt, we can key make each product to match the same key number as your existing product. Click here to find out more.
Your Bulldog product is an investment in protecting your property and we want you to get the most out of your purchase.
All Bulldog manufactured locking products on our site come with a 1 year warranty as standard with an additional 4 years free warranty available via registration. This warranty is provided by Bulldog Security Products Limited.
We hear stories on a regular basis of Bulldog product users who have lost their key and have no record of the key number resulting in distress, time and money being spent on having to send the product to Bulldog for the lock to be expertly removed and replaced. This is made extremely difficult where the product is in place and securing your valuables. In this instance, it can be extremely costly, and usually means total destruction, to remove the Bulldog locking product.
Product and Key Registration Service
- This product is eligible to be registered for our product and key registration service
- When selected, BulldogSecure.Store will register your product with the manufacturer to automatically access the extended 4 year warranty
- When you receive your product you simply advise us of the key number which we keep secure
- In the event that you need a replacement key, we will give you a code for 10% off a replacement key (up to to a maximum of 3) and prioritise your order to ensure you get your new key as soon as possible.
- Just £5.48 one off fee
Premium Product and Key Registration Service
- This service delivers the ultimate in peace of mind and includes the registration as shown above PLUS...
- We order a spare key for your product and securely store the key. We use strict anonymisation of keyholder details, meaning your key is stored with no reference to your personal details.
- In an emergency, where you lose the key and have no access to the spare, say for example if you are away from home or on holiday, simply get in touch and we will be send your key to any address in the UK on a next day delivery service.
- Just £22.99 one off fee plus Royal Mail Special Delivery fee when key is needed.
If you select these services, we will contact you to register your key details along with a security password to access your key.
|155/70||R12 No Trim (Not suitable for heavy duty 155 tyres which measure 170mm across the the width.)|
|Secured by Design||Yes|
Bulldog QD11 Wheel Clamp
- Product Code: QD11
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £142.58